3 Piece Starter Pack
The CP3 is a collection of 3 very useful 6-ton adapters; The 3-inch Bottle Jack Extension, the 3-inch Universal Lift Pad, and the Flat Pad, designed to make your lifting jobs easier and safer. Combine these with an Extension Screw Collar tailored to your jack's specifications, or with one of our approved bottle jacks and premade Extension Screw Collars, and you can start lifting with Safe Jack right away! Additional Jack Extensions and Lift Pads can be added to expand your capability as needed.
Safe Jack utilizes the Extension Screw Collar to create a secure engagement for the Extensions and Lift Pads, as well as to maximize the available stroke to an additional 1.5 inches. These premade Extension Screw Collars are measured specifically for the bottle jack brands we carry. If you have your own bottle jack you wish to use instead, you may need to purchase a Custom Extension Screw Collar. If you opt out of purchasing a Custom Extension Screw Collar altogether, the adapters may still work, but you will not achieve the additional 1.5 inches of stroke. The 6-ton adapters will fit over a bottle jack saddle diameter of 1.25 inches (31.75 mm) or less. If the hydraulic cylinder (ram) is significantly smaller than 1.25 inches, we advise against using the adapters without an Extension Screw Collar, as the point of engagement will be unstable.
6-ton accessories not for use on Toyota OEM or telescoping jacks.
- Increases safety
- Makes jacking easy in a variety of ways
- More stable & secure
- Extends the jack's range and usefulness
- Fits over bottle jacks with a saddle diameter of 1.25 inches (31.75 mm) or less
- 6-ton 3-inch Extension has 2 inches of internal engagement
- 6-ton Lift Pads have 1.5 inches of internal engagement
- 3-inch Universal Lift Pad (37M-SJR3) cradle width is 3 inches and cradle depth is 1.5 inches
- Extensions and Lift Pads can be arranged in any combination
- Lift from the axle, frame, or other lift point
- Durable steel construction
- Extensions and Lift Pads are always made in the USA
- Compatible with Safe Jack 12 & 20-ton Bottle Jack Ram Adapters
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE3 3-inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJAF Flat Bottle Jack Lift Pad
- 1 ea. 37M-SJR3 Universal Bottle Jack Lift Pad (Round cradle for axle, leaf spring, frame, etc.)
Great product! Eases the mind while traveling in a lifted jeep👍🏼
This kit works well for me. I use it on my 1965 c10.
I had a blowout on a trailer in a pretty rural area and that experience convinced me to get a good bottle jack and put a proper kit together for that sort of thing. I bought a 10-ton Torin jack before discovering SafeJack. Love the jack but the 10-ton ram sits in an odd place between their 6/8-ton and 12-ton accessories. Specifically--and the reason I'm writing this review--the ram size is too big for the 6/8T but too small for the 12T. BUT NOT TO WORRY, FRIENDS!! The 6-ton screw collar fits perfectly on the 10T screw, and the directions clearly state that as long as the accessories engage either 1" of ram or 1.5" of screw WITH the collar, all is good. So, to reassure anyone in the same boat: You can for sure use a 10-ton jack, just get the screw collar. I guess the downside is that you have to have the screw up 1.5" to make this all work, and for low-clearance applications that might be an issue but I'm not worried about it. Just glad to have a proper kit with these well-made, USA-made accessories!
Parts were as described
Awesome piece of equipment. We used it to change 3-flats on our trailers, one in soft dirt and we were up and running in 10 minutes each time.
We Also Recommend