Bottle Jack Recovery Kit Without 6 Ton Bottle Jack
Feel safer during lifting and jacking operations. Be prepared for any lifting task the trail might throw at you. Feel safer knowing that the jack isn’t going to slip off an axle or topple off a stack of cribbing. The Bottle Jack Recovery Kit combines all of the most useful tools to turn a 6 ton bottle jack into a compact, powerful and safe lifting tool. Add the optional Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Base (97M-UBB) or the Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Stabilizer (97M-UBS) to decrease ground loading and increase stability.
FEEL SAFER DURING LIFTING AND JACKING OPS
- Increases safety
- Makes jacking easy in a variety of ways
- More stable, secure
- Extends the range and usefulness
- Adds up to 21 inches to your jack's capability
- Extensions and jack pads can be combined in any combination
- Lift at an axle, frame or other lift point
- Durable steel construction
- Extensions and pads are always made in the USA
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE3 3" Inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE6 6" Inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJA8 8.5"-12" Inch Adjustable Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJAF Flat Bottle Jack Pad
- 1 ea. 37M-SJR3 Universal 3" Round Tube Bottle Jack Pad (Axle tube, leaf spring, etc.)
- 1 ea. 37M-SJ12BAG Heavy Duty Canvas Safe Jack Bag
- 1 ea. 37M-ESC6 6 Ton Extension Screw Collar
In Use Pictures
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I got the kit without the jack. It was more compact than I thought which is good. My jack fit in the bag supplied perfectly. I used it to get my travel trailer off of Jack stands. Made putting my trailer in the air a breeze and safe, no more stacking boards. Could have used it when I got my truck stuck in the snow last season. Well worth the price.
Just the set up I needed to lift my RV safely.
I realized my bottle jack didn't extend enough to allow me to change a tire on my new RV if needed. Fortunately I found a review on the Safe Jack kit and purchased it. I now have peace of mind that I have a well made versatile system to meet my own needs or to be of assistance others.
We Also Recommend