6 Ton 3" Universal Lift Pad
Used on axle tubes and other rounded surfaces up to 3.5 inches in diameter which will fit most light trucks, 4X4 and many agricultural applications. The pad also works for lifting against the frame members, rock rails etc. The narrow design makes placement easy. The pad is designed to fit typical 6 ton bottle jacks with a ram diameter of 1.25 inches. The pad may be connected to ram extensions raising the lift point without the need for cribbing blocks.
Safe Jack pads for rounded structures increase safety significantly compared to using the jack ram directly against the structure because the pad supports the load over a much wider area. The larger contact area adds stability and decreases the load forces on the lift point. The size and shape of the pad makes the jack far less likely to slip or tip when jacking against a rounded surface. Jack pads simply slip on the end of the jack ram or extension without tools.
- Fits 6 ton jacks with 1.220" - 1.260" (31 - 32mm)
- Requires 1/2" engagement on ram
- Load rating 6 tons
- Use on axles and rounds 2" - 3.5" in diameter (50 - 89mm)
- Use on flat or box tubing 2" - 3" wide (50 - 75mm)
- Steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Compatible with most bottle jacks
- Compatible with Safe Jack extensions
- Made in the USA
In Use Pictures
We Also Recommend