Bottle Jack Recovery Kit With 6 Ton Bottle Jack
Feel safer during lifting and jacking operations. Be prepared for any lifting task the trail might throw at you. Feel safer knowing that the jack isn’t going to slip off an axle or topple off a stack of cribbing. The Bottle Jack Recovery Kit combines all of the most useful tools to turn a 6 ton bottle jack into a compact, powerful and safe lifting tool. Add the optional Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Base (97M-UBB) or the Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Stabilizer (97M-UBS) to decrease ground loading and increase stability.
FEEL SAFER DURING LIFTING AND JACKING OPS
- Increases safety
- Makes jacking easy in a variety of ways
- More stable, secure
- Extends the range and usefulness
- Lift range of 8" – 36"
- Extension Screw Collar provides max useful stroke
- Extensions and jack pads can be combined in any combination
- Lift at an axle, frame or other lift point
- Durable steel construction
- Extensions and pads are always made in the USA
- 1 ea. 37M-SJ6T 6 Ton Bottle Jack (Omega Industrial Quality)
- 1 ea. 37M-ESC6 Bottle Jack Extension Screw Collar
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE3 3" Inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE6 6" Inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJA8 8.5"-12" Inch Adjustable Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJAF Flat Bottle Jack Pad
- 1 ea. 37M-SJR3 Universal 3" Round Tube Bottle Jack Pad (Axle tube, leaf spring, etc.)
- 1 ea. Heavy Duty Canvas Safe Jack Bag
In Use Pictures
Off road vehicles are heavy and lifting is often done on uneven surfaces. This kit gives me a total piece of mind when it comes to lifting my truck. As a bonus the Safe Jack 6 ton jack fit nicely in the holder for the stock jack in my 3rd gen Toyota Tacoma.
I have not needed to use my new Safe Jack yet, but I'm confident that it will do everything I'll need for my 6'' lifted GMC truck. Upon inspection of the 6 Ton Recovery Safe Jack System, I'm very satisfied with the quality of all components & I'm very happy to see that it's Made In The USA !!! Thanx Safe Jack !!
Well made. Worth the investment
Received the jack and accessories. Took everything out of the wrapping and gave it a once over. Looks stout. Nice bag too. Ive only had it a couple days so I havent used it yet. It fits underneath the back seat in my 2013 lifted jeep jk on 35s. Just in case I need it. Will keep you posted.
I purchased this jack kit because the jack that came with my truck and normal floor or bottle jacks don’t even come close to working for my truck (Silverado 2500HD with a 6” lift). Before, I have had to use multiple 4x6” blocks under a standard floor jack to have any hope of lifting my truck to change a tire. I tested this new kit the day I received it, and I was able to set up the jack, lift the truck enough to get the front tire off the ground, lower the truck, and pack the jack back into its bag in under 5 min. I am sold!
We Also Recommend