Bottle Jack Recovery Kit With 6 Ton Bottle Jack
Feel safer during lifting and jacking operations. Be prepared for any lifting task the trail might throw at you. Feel safer knowing that the jack isn’t going to slip off an axle or topple off a stack of cribbing. The Bottle Jack Recovery Kit combines all of the most useful tools to turn a 6 ton bottle jack into a compact, powerful and safe lifting tool. Add the optional Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Base (97M-UBB) or the Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Stabilizer (97M-UBS) to decrease ground loading and increase stability.
FEEL SAFER DURING LIFTING AND JACKING OPS
- Increases safety
- Makes jacking easy in a variety of ways
- More stable, secure
- Extends the range and usefulness
- Lift range of 8" – 36"
- Extension Screw Collar provides max useful stroke
- Extensions and jack pads can be combined in any combination
- Lift at an axle, frame or other lift point
- Durable steel construction
- Extensions and pads are always made in the USA
- 1 ea. 37M-SJ6T 6 Ton Bottle Jack (Omega Industrial Quality)
- 1 ea. 37M-ESC6 Bottle Jack Extension Screw Collar
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE3 3" Inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE6 6" Inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJA8 8.5"-12" Inch Adjustable Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJAF Flat Bottle Jack Pad
- 1 ea. 37M-SJR3 Universal 3" Round Tube Bottle Jack Pad (Axle tube, leaf spring, etc.)
- 1 ea. Heavy Duty Canvas Safe Jack Bag
In Use Pictures
The set looks well put together and replaces a much bigger (and heavier) bottle jack that was not half as versitile. This is probably one of those things you hope never to need but should have anyway.
My lift and tires are too big to use the stock scissor jack; the safe jack works fantastically and has a really solid build. The flexibility of different sized extensions is great for dealing with different cars on the trail. My only minor complaint is there's not too many great places to secure the jack to the universal base plate using the supplied wingnuts and metal bars; there's just not too many protruding flat spaces on the jack base. I plan on fabricating some of my own custom shaped ones to get a tighter fit. However, I still fully recommend it; best jack I've owned.
Product is awesome! Well made unit. Only issue is that the red bag has a big tear on the side of the storage bag.
I bought the 6 ton jack combo and the universal base plate. The shipment was missing a couple of the parts, but customer service quickly corrected it sent the missing pieces over night! Universal base plate doesn't line up quite as well as I would have expected but works very well.
I used the system to install an add-a-leaf on my lifted truck last weekend. This required jacking the truck up higher than I would have expected. Needed to get the frame rail about 3' off of the ground...NO PROBLEM with the different extensions.
You get what you pay for and this is worth it.
Great safe jack especially for lifted vehicles. Highly recommend!
We Also Recommend