Bottle Jack Recovery Kit With 6 Ton Bottle Jack
Feel safer during lifting and jacking operations. Be prepared for any lifting task the trail might throw at you. Feel safer knowing that the jack isn’t going to slip off an axle or topple off a stack of cribbing. The Bottle Jack Recovery Kit combines all of the most useful tools to turn a 6 ton bottle jack into a compact, powerful and safe lifting tool. Add the optional Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Base (97M-UBB) or the Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Stabilizer (97M-UBS) to decrease ground loading and increase stability.
FEEL SAFER DURING LIFTING AND JACKING OPS
- Increases safety
- Makes jacking easy in a variety of ways
- More stable, secure
- Extends the range and usefulness
- Lift range of 8" – 36"
- Extension Screw Collar provides max useful stroke
- Extensions and jack pads can be combined in any combination
- Lift at an axle, frame or other lift point
- Durable steel construction
- Extensions and pads are always made in the USA
- 1 ea. 37M-OM6T 6 Ton Bottle Jack (Omega Industrial Quality)
- 1 ea. 37M-ESC6 Bottle Jack Extension Screw Collar
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE3 3" Inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE6 6" Inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJA8 8.5"-12" Inch Adjustable Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJAF Flat Bottle Jack Pad
- 1 ea. 37M-SJR3 Universal 3" Round Tube Bottle Jack Pad (Axle tube, leaf spring, etc.)
- 1 ea. 37M-SJ12BAG Heavy Duty Canvas Safe Jack Bag
In Use Pictures
Amazing customer service and product. I needed the jack for my husband's birthday and you guys came through by expediting the shipping and give us a discount - wow! Thank you so much!
The extensions are very well built very solid but I wish they would send 1 extra plastic piece that goes around neck of Jack but I'm very satisfied with the product I would recommend your product very well built DENNIS NORDNESS
Excellent! Will recommend to anyone.
Haven’t used it but glad I made the purchase.
Nice compact bag for easy storage.
Superb craftsmanship. The universal baseplate is well constructed and solid feeling. I have only used the baseplate with the bottle jack and my 60” Hi Lift jack in my driveway so far, by the design is ingenious. The Hi Lift is so much more stable. Icing on the cake is it’s American made and the folks are incredibly friendly and helpful. Five stars, two thumbs up, 10 out of 10, I give me highest recommendation.
We Also Recommend