Bottle Jack Recovery Kit With 6 Ton Bottle Jack
Feel safer during lifting and jacking operations. Be prepared for any lifting task the trail might throw at you. Feel safer knowing that the jack isn’t going to slip off an axle or topple off a stack of cribbing. The Bottle Jack Recovery Kit combines all of the most useful tools to turn a 6 ton bottle jack into a compact, powerful and safe lifting tool. Add the optional Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Base (97M-UBB) or the Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Stabilizer (97M-UBS) to decrease ground loading and increase stability. Stroke of 6 ton bottle jacks is ~5.25"
FEEL SAFER DURING LIFTING AND JACKING OPS
- Increases safety
- Makes jacking easy in a variety of ways
- More stable, secure
- Extends the range and usefulness
- Lift range of 8" – 36"
- Extension Screw Collar provides max useful stroke
- Extensions and jack pads can be combined in any combination
- Lift at an axle, frame or other lift point
- Durable steel construction
- Extensions and pads are always made in the USA
- 1 ea. 37M-OM6T 6 Ton Bottle Jack *
- 1 ea. 37M-ESC6 Bottle Jack Extension Screw Collar
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE3 3" Inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE6 6" Inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJA8 8.5"-12" Inch Adjustable Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJAF Flat Bottle Jack Pad
- 1 ea. 37M-SJR3 Universal 3" Round Tube Bottle Jack Pad (Axle tube, leaf spring, etc.)
- 1 ea. 37M-SJ12BAG Heavy Duty Canvas Safe Jack Bag
Well made exactly as advertised.
Perfect for us. A High Lift jack was on our shopping list. But, not anymore. This does the job we need it for and it's convenient to stow away.
So frankly I am lets say fiscally responsible (my wife would say cheap). I had seen this and thought it was a really well done product but how many times would you use it is it really worth it.
Well I have had my trailer up on jack stands now twice doing some suspension upgrades and tank heaters. Both times using a 16 inch 6x6 and floor jack. Both times I have had stability issues one time it fell.
Case closed I bought the safe jack. I have used it a few times for maintenance the bonus is I now have an awesome reliable jack for my 2500 Tow Vehicle as well. This thing is solid as a rock. I have no concerns about lifting my stuff.
Don’t be cheap with you safety just buy the Jack and rest assured if you get stuck you are covered!
Very safe and stable for 5th wheel tire change. Have used in my flat storage shed but will feel safe on a more unstable surface out on the road if necessary. Be sure and get the base plate for stability.
It is a awesome unit. Fits very nicely in my truck and the attachments for it have multiple uses. I got it for use on vacations for my truck, trailer and side by side. I would recommend to any one, it's worth value not to mention all is enclosed in 1 nice bag. No need to search for this, that or whatever.
We Also Recommend