Bottle Jack Recovery Kit With 6 Ton Bottle Jack
Enhance your lifting and jacking operations with confidence. Equipped for any trail challenge, our Bottle Jack Recovery Kit ensures stability and safety during lifting tasks. Transform your 6-ton bottle jack into a compact and powerful lifting tool with essential tools included. Consider our optional Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Base (97M-UBB) or Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Stabilizer (97M-UBS) to reduce ground loading and enhance stability. The stroke of the 6-ton bottle jack is approximately 5.25 inches.
BE SAFER DURING LIFTING OPERATIONS
- Increases safety
- Makes jacking easy in a variety of ways
- More stable & secure
- Extends the jack's range and usefulness
- Lift range is 8 inches – 36 inches
- Extension Screw Collar provides maximum stroke
- Extensions and Lift Pads can be arranged in any combination
- Lift from the axle, frame, or other lift point
- Durable steel construction
- Extensions and Lift Pads are always made in the USA
- 1 ea. 37M-OM6T 6-ton Bottle Jack *
- 1 ea. 37M-ESC6 6-ton Bottle Jack Extension Screw Collar
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE3 3-inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE6 6-inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJA8 8.5 -12-Inch Adjustable Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJAF Flat Bottle Jack Lift Pad
- 1 ea. 37M-SJR3 3-inch Universal Bottle Jack Lift Pad (Round cradle for axle, leaf spring, frame, etc.)
- 1 ea. 37M-SJ12BAG Heavy Duty Canvas Safe Jack Bag
Have not had to use it yet on my Jeep, appears to be great quality and arrived packaged very well.
This is a well made jack set. It has everything needed to use safely on either the frame or the axle. The only concern I would have is that I’m of the school that says a bottle jack should be stored in an upright position. The nice bag that it comes in does not allow for that. I think I’ll probably look at getting an ammo can or possibly just making a box for storing it.
Excellent pricing, fantastic jack and even better attachments. Thank you!!!
Just better, easier, safer.
ive been using jacks of all kinds for decades and this invention is so simple and now obviously necessary. ive just lived with a bottle jacks limitations often using cinderblocks and boards to accomadate lifted vehicles. this is way better
We Also Recommend