20 Ton RV Jack Kit
FEEL SAFER DURING LIFTING AND JACKING OPS
Made for the heaviest RVs. Protect yourself and your RV by using the right lifting tools. You will feel safer because you will be safer during lifting and jacking operations. Be prepared for most lifting tasks you might encounter while RVing. You can be confident knowing that the jack isn’t going to slip off an axle or topple off a stack of cribbing. The RV Jack Kit combines all of the most useful accessories to turn a 20 ton bottle jack into a powerful and safe lifting tool. Add the optional Universal Bottle Jack Stabilizer (97M-UBS) to decrease ground loading so you can support that heavy coach on a soft shoulder or asphalt and increase stability.
- Increases safety
- Makes jacking easy in a variety of ways
- More stable, and secure
- Extends the range and usefulness of the jack
- Compact easy to carry and stow
- Easy to use
- Lift range of 10" – 27"
- For RV's greater than 48,000 GVW.
- Extension Screw Collar provides max useful stroke
- Extensions and jack pads can be combined in any combination
- Lift at an axle, frame or other lift point
- Durable steel construction
- Additional extensions can be added to increase lift range
- Extensions and pads are always made in the USA
- 1 ea. 37M-OM20T 20 Ton Bottle Jack
- 1 ea. 37M-ESC20 20 Ton Bottle Jack Extension Screw Collar
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE320 3" 20 Ton Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE620 6" 20 Ton Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJR620 Universal Round Tube Jack Pad for 20 Ton Bottle Jack (Axle tube, leaf spring, etc.)
- 2 ea. 37M-SJ12BAG Heavy Duty Canvas Safe Jack Bag
In Use Pictures
Great “Safe” bottle jack. With the included accessories it is by far a safe way to lift your vehicle.
We Also Recommend