Universal Bottle Jack Stabilizer
Think of the UNIVERSAL BASE PLATE and the other components of this system as LEGO blocks. Starting with the Base Plate as the foundation, other items can be added to create a stable and safe platform to operate a variety of bottle jacks or the Hi-Lift type farm jack. Interchangeable INSERT PLATES make switching from one type or size of jack to another a simple operation that just takes a couple of seconds. Take it along in the RV, 4X4, SUV, Service truck or on the farm.
Please measure the foot of your Hi-Lift or Farm jack before ordering this product. You will need to order our Universal Steel Foot (51M-USF) if the width of your Hi-Lift or Farm Jack foot is wider than 4.25"
- Low profile – Easy to Stow
- Reduces Ground Loading
- Provides a stable base for various types of jacks.
- Supports jacks on soft soil, mud, road shoulders
- Space Saving Design
- Switch from one type of jack to another in seconds.
- Less expensive than multiple base plates and takes less room.
- No Snag Points
- Only 18 X 8 X 1.5 inches
- Customizable -Works with Bottle jacks from 4- 20 tons, Hi-Lift Type farm jacks and automotive scissor jacks
- Can be used as an auxiliary base for automobile jacks
- Easy to use
- Easy to place using handles at each end
- Strong steel construction
- Powder coated finish
- 1ea. 97M-UBP Universal Base Plate
- 1ea. 97M-UBI Universal Base Insert
- 20ea. Fender Washers for attaching Bottle Jack
- 4ea. Countersunk Screws for attaching Bottle Jack
- 4ea. Wing Nuts for attaching Bottle Jack
- 4ea. Tabs for attaching Bottle Jack
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Having a jack in your trailer is like buying life insurance. You hope you never have to use them but are critically important if you do. I’ve had the jack about two months and I’ve had to use it twice already. I had to take the trailer tires off to put a conditioner on to prevent dry rot. The second time was after I managed to slide off of a muddy road and crash the trailer stairs into a rock. Using the jack to help position the new stairs made the installation much easier. With the base plate and accessories you have a very stable and versatile tool.
Perfect size for my ap. plication. Gives me peace of mind when combined with the Bottle Jack.
In the past I have used other jacks on blocks that are very unstable. Since purchasing the SafeJack 1x Universal Bottle Jack, I do not need to worry about it falling. The jack with the stabilizer plate makes jacking up the 5th wheel easier and safer. I also use a jack stand. I highly recommend the SafeJack for all RVs.
Well built and good quality. A needed addition to safety use a bottle jack. Recommended.
Used the jack and stabilizer plate yesterday to jack up/work under my restored Toyota motorhome, very stabile, very safe. Highly recommend it
We Also Recommend