TALON Oil Filter Tool (Up to 1500 in lbs)
FREE SHIPPING TO USA ONLY
THE ULTIMATE IN OIL FILTER REMOVAL!
GOT A STUCK OIL FILTER?
WATCH THIS VIDEO!
The TALON OIL FILTER TOOL has been reinvented and improved!! The 10M-TALON oil filter tool has undergone some changes through the years, improving as the demands of our customers became greater. The new TALON is our strongest and most compact yet. Just pop the NEW TALON on a 3/8 drive extension and ratchet and it gets the job done.
The TALON Oil Filter Tool was created to remove stubbornly stuck oil filters. Bogert Aviation wanted the tool to be safe in tight quarters and unable to slip, attempting to minimize damage to nearby components. This is still a messy process but this tool is your best chance of removing stuck filters without damaging anything else. Don't cuss -- call us!!!
Comes with #10(0.194) and 6MM(0.236) screws.
- Three pin (TALON) engagement in oil filter plate for stability and strength
- Good for up to 1500 in. lbs. of torque
- Works in tight spaces!
- Works on Aircraft, Automotive, Marine and Recreational Vehicle applications
- Made in the USA.
- This is a lot less frustrating than trying to remove a stuck filter by any other method
- Saves time so you can do other things
- Saves money
- Open the filter can and remove the filter element. If necessary, cut or tear open the filter can where ever it is accessible, gaining access to the filter element.
- Use the new filter as a guide. Set the pin positions on the 10M-TALON Oil Filter Tool to fit into the oil holes in the oil filter plate.
- Insert the Oil Filter Tool into the stuck filter can using a 3/8" ratchet extension and ratchet wrench. Engage the oil holes in the filter plate with the pins of the oil filter tool.
- Turn counter clockwise to loosen the filter.
- Adjustable down to 1.10" in three prong mode for smaller oil filters
- Adjustable down to .95" in two prong mode for smaller oil filters
- Adjustable up to 3.14" for larger oil filters
helped me remove a shredded declo filter.. worked very well
I rarely comment on customer experience, but this experience was simply too good to not comment. The product is incredibly simple but unlike any other. The service was great, enquiries were responded to promptly and with concise information. Shipping was as described and dispatch was faster than expected. Great company. Great product. Thank you Bogert Aviation - my oil filter is changed and car is back on the road!
Tool works , couldn’t have gotten the job done with out it
The lady who took my order was a pleasure to speak with. I can tell she is a people person and I would hire her in a minute. Treat her Good!!
If I didn’t order this tool I would have been in dire straits... literally! I was skeptical at first but once I lined everything up to the holes and began loosening the oil filter it immediately started working. A true life saver if you have no other option! The only reason I cannot give five stars is the overall price is way too high. I spent close to seventy dollars to have it shipped to my house which includes taxes. If possible, try and find a way to lower the cost so I can give this product five stars!
We Also Recommend