TALON Oil Filter Tool (Up to 1500 in lbs)
THE ULTIMATE STUCK OIL FILTER REMOVAL TOOL
The TALON OIL FILTER TOOL has undergone significant reinvention and enhancement! Over the years, the 10M-TALON oil filter tool has evolved to meet the increasing demands of our customers. The latest iteration, the NEW TALON, is not only our most robust but also the most compact. Simply attach the NEW TALON to a 3/8 drive extension and ratchet, and it will effortlessly get the job done.
The TALON Oil Filter Tool was meticulously designed to tackle stubbornly stuck oil filters. Bogert Aviation prioritized safety in confined spaces, ensuring that it remains secure and minimizes the risk of damaging nearby components. Although this task can still be a messy one, the TALON Oil Filter Tool presents your best chance of removing stubborn filters without causing any additional damage. Don't cuss... Call us!
Comes with #10 (0.194) and 6MM (0.236) screws.
- Three-pin (TALON) engagement in oil filter plate for stability and strength
- Up to 1500 in. lbs. of torque
- Works in tight spaces
- Works on aircraft, automotive, marine, and recreational vehicle applications
- Made in the USA
- Much easier than trying to remove a stuck filter by other methods
- Saves you time and money
- Open the filter can and remove the filter element. If necessary, cut or tear open the filter can wherever it is accessible, gaining access to the filter element.
- Use the new filter as a guide. Set the pin positions on the 10M-TALON Oil Filter Tool to fit into the oil holes in the oil filter plate.
- Insert the Oil Filter Tool into the stuck filter can using a 3/8" ratchet extension and ratchet wrench. Engage the oil holes in the filter plate with the pins of the oil filter tool.
- Turn counterclockwise to loosen the filter.
- Adjustable down to 1.10" in three-prong mode for smaller oil filters
- Adjustable down to .95" in two-prong mode for smaller oil filters
- Adjustable up to 3.14" for larger oil filters
great! got the filter out
As a perso with no car experience I found myself floating in limbo. Nothing with cars is easy. I crushed the aluminum.housing, a d used a nose pliers, which didn't work. Fortunate for me the TM10 appeared on utube. This product is amazing, well engineered, and did the job with ease. This is the best investment of auto tools I have.
This tool worked when nothing else did. That makes it worth the cost.
My 2013 Streeglide had a stuck oil filter and spent many hours trying to get it loose. Well nothing worked. The Talon tool worked great. I could not believe the filter was coming off. Just want to say thanks for the great tool!
We Also Recommend