TALON Oil Filter Tool (Up to 1500 in lbs)
FREE SHIPPING TO USA ONLY
THE ULTIMATE IN OIL FILTER REMOVAL!
GOT A STUCK OIL FILTER?
WATCH THIS VIDEO!
The TALON OIL FILTER TOOL has been reinvented and improved!! The 10M-TALON oil filter tool has undergone some changes through the years, improving as the demands of our customers became greater. The new TALON is our strongest and most compact yet. Just pop the NEW TALON on a 3/8 drive extension and ratchet and it gets the job done.
The TALON Oil Filter Tool was created to remove stubbornly stuck oil filters. Bogert Aviation wanted the tool to be safe in tight quarters and unable to slip, attempting to minimize damage to nearby components. This is still a messy process but this tool is your best chance of removing stuck filters without damaging anything else. Don't cuss -- call us!!!
Comes with #10(0.194) and 6MM(0.236) screws.
- Three pin (TALON) engagement in oil filter plate for stability and strength
- Good for up to 1500 in. lbs. of torque
- Works in tight spaces!
- Works on Aircraft, Automotive, Marine and Recreational Vehicle applications
- Made in the USA.
- This is a lot less frustrating than trying to remove a stuck filter by any other method
- Saves time so you can do other things
- Saves money
- Open the filter can and remove the filter element. If necessary, cut or tear open the filter can where ever it is accessible, gaining access to the filter element.
- Use the new filter as a guide. Set the pin positions on the 10M-TALON Oil Filter Tool to fit into the oil holes in the oil filter plate.
- Insert the Oil Filter Tool into the stuck filter can using a 3/8" ratchet extension and ratchet wrench. Engage the oil holes in the filter plate with the pins of the oil filter tool.
- Turn counter clockwise to loosen the filter.
- Adjustable down to 1.10" in three prong mode for smaller oil filters
- Adjustable down to .95" in two prong mode for smaller oil filters
- Adjustable up to 3.14" for larger oil filters
This little devise saved my mental health from being permanently wrecked. What should've been a simple half hour job of an oil change on my BMWR1200RT motorbike turned into a nightmare! Having drained it of oil I used an oil filter removal cup to loosen it - the oil filter seemed welded to the bike and wouldn't budge. The cup just rounded on the filter. I tried the old trick of the screw driver through the filter but because of the tight space, this didn't work! After 2 hours of trying, I was angry beyond belief and the filter was wrecked - I was just left with the top housing welded to my pride n joy. A search on google I saw Bogart and sent off for it immediately - it arrived two days before its due date within a week from the US, (I live UK) and after a few simple adjustments, the oil filter came off so easily - thank you Bogart, seriously, thank you for inventing this devise.
This oil filter tool worked like a charm. I don't think there is anything I can say that others have not already mentioned. It was the cheapest fix after wasting a Sunday afternoon trying to get a filter removed. Without knowing this tool existed, I had been attempting to make something similar in the garage with whatever parts and pieces of metal that I had. I did not have the right parts or tool.... Eventually, after reducing my options to failure, I went online and was blessed to see a video of this tool. This oil filter tool works as advertised.
Amazing tool to have i had a bbc 454 with an oil filter stuck on I used this tool and it got it off when everything else failed and the oil filter was stuck this got it out with ease I highly recommend it!
Thanks y’all! Great quality service and a fine product. Y’all got customer service down right! The claw like oil filter wrench saved me lots of work and time and did it's job efficiently and effectively. Thank you!
I’m a life time customer!
Everything was great, shipping, communications only thing was its kind of expensive but it did the job!!