Bottle Jack Recovery Kit With 6 Ton Bottle Jack
Feel safer during lifting and jacking operations. Be prepared for any lifting task the trail might throw at you. Feel safer knowing that the jack isn’t going to slip off an axle or topple off a stack of cribbing. The Bottle Jack Recovery Kit combines all of the most useful tools to turn a 6 ton bottle jack into a compact, powerful and safe lifting tool. Add the optional Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Base (97M-UBB) or the Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Stabilizer (97M-UBS) to decrease ground loading and increase stability.
FEEL SAFER DURING LIFTING AND JACKING OPS
- Increases safety
- Makes jacking easy in a variety of ways
- More stable, secure
- Extends the range and usefulness
- Lift range of 8" – 36"
- Extension Screw Collar provides max useful stroke
- Extensions and jack pads can be combined in any combination
- Lift at an axle, frame or other lift point
- Durable steel construction
- Extensions and pads are always made in the USA
- 1 ea. 37M-SJ6T 6 Ton Bottle Jack (Omega Industrial Quality)
- 1 ea. 37M-ESC6 Bottle Jack Extension Screw Collar
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE3 3" Inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE6 6" Inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJA8 8.5"-12" Inch Adjustable Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJAF Flat Bottle Jack Pad
- 1 ea. 37M-SJR3 Universal 3" Round Tube Bottle Jack Pad (Axle tube, leaf spring, etc.)
- 1 ea. Heavy Duty Canvas Safe Jack Bag
In Use Pictures
Great Jack! For my recovery bag of tricks...
Everything was packaged very well and arrived quickly in perfect condition. Quality of product was great, will buy again from Safe Jack.
I have not had a chance to use your jack with all the attachments, which I look at as good fortune. However this is all heavy duty material and should last a life time, so anyone buying the Safe Jack will be more than happy. I am. Just remember if anyone thinks the Safe Jack is costly. For the quality you get compare it to the chinese crap. Again from what I have learned it is expensive to be cheap
Ok the kit is a bit expensive but worth it. I can jack my trailer on the I beam or axle with no effort.. Again worth the money spent
Turns out the jack is just a 25 door jack and not a safe jack bottle jack, I thought I was going to get something of higher quality, but it works.
We Also Recommend