Bottle Jack Recovery Kit With 6 Ton Bottle Jack
Feel safer during lifting and jacking operations. Be prepared for any lifting task the trail might throw at you. Feel safer knowing that the jack isn’t going to slip off an axle or topple off a stack of cribbing. The Bottle Jack Recovery Kit combines all of the most useful tools to turn a 6 ton bottle jack into a compact, powerful and safe lifting tool. Add the optional Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Base (97M-UBB) or the Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Stabilizer (97M-UBS) to decrease ground loading and increase stability.
FEEL SAFER DURING LIFTING AND JACKING OPS
- Increases safety
- Makes jacking easy in a variety of ways
- More stable, secure
- Extends the range and usefulness
- Lift range of 8" – 36"
- Extension Screw Collar provides max useful stroke
- Extensions and jack pads can be combined in any combination
- Lift at an axle, frame or other lift point
- Durable steel construction
- Extensions and pads are always made in the USA
- 1 ea. 37M-SJ6T 6 Ton Bottle Jack (Omega Industrial Quality)
- 1 ea. 37M-ESC6 Bottle Jack Extension Screw Collar
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE3 3" Inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE6 6" Inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJA8 8.5"-12" Inch Adjustable Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJAF Flat Bottle Jack Pad
- 1 ea. 37M-SJR3 Universal 3" Round Tube Bottle Jack Pad (Axle tube, leaf spring, etc.)
- 1 ea. Heavy Duty Canvas Safe Jack Bag
In Use Pictures
I did not yet have the chance to use the product but I could tell it is a high quality product with excellent workmanship. These products are something I know I could rely on. Thanks.
I love this product, in combination with the support plate and the different attachments I've never been so confident using a bottle jack, Hope to buy another soon. Keep up the good work Safe Jack Team.
Great tool and speedy shipping
What a pleasure to deal with....and their product are awesome.
WOW! When I stumbled upon this website it was exactly what I have been looking for. I'm an avid off roader with my Jeep Wrangler and have found myself in many situations where friends have had to change their tires in less than ideal terrains. I've seen my fair share of bottle jack and hi lift jack fails occur. Some are operator error but many are equipment failure. These jack types are not stable and I always feared i'd be the next to have his jeep slide off the jack and damage my rotors or worst...get injured while trying to put my heavy 37's back on the hub.
What i like:
1. I was able to add these components to my harbor freight jack.
2. compact and fits inside a nice medium size tool bag
3. all the attachments
4. It's the safest way to use a bottle jack
if you don't have the base plate and axle cradle attachment, you should definitely buy them. I went out in the middle of a field, after it had rained the whole day. I put the bottle jack on the base plate, added the axle cradle, and began to lift. I expected the weight of my jeep to push the jack straight down into the soggy grass and not lift the jeep. Boy was I wrong. The base plate spread the load of the jeep and instantly raised it vs sinking. Talk about impressive. I tried to shake my jeep off the jack, once raised, and was unsuccessful. I'm 6'8", 280 lbs...I have the size to shove this thing off the axle...if it were possible. I was not successful in this endeavor.
Great Product Safe Jack!!!
We Also Recommend