12 Ton RV Jack Kit
FEEL SAFER DURING LIFTING AND JACKING OPS
Protect yourself and your RV by using the right lifting tools. You will feel safer because you will be safer during lifting and jacking operations. Be prepared for most lifting tasks you might encounter will RVing. Feel safer knowing that the jack isn’t going to slip off an axle or topple off a stack of cribbing. The RV Jack Kit combines all of the most useful tools to turn a 12 ton bottle jack into a compact, powerful and safe lifting tool. Add the optional Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Base (97M-UBB) or the Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Stabilizer (97M-UBS) to decrease ground loading and increase stability.
- Increases safety
- Makes jacking easy in a variety of ways
- More stable, and secure
- Extends the range and usefulness of the jack
- Compact easy to carry and stow
- Easy to use
- Lift range of 9.5" – 25"
- Designed for RV's 24,000 - 48,000 GVW.
- Extension Screw Collar provides max useful stroke
- Extensions and jack pads can be combined in any combination
- Lift at an axle, frame or other lift point
- Durable steel construction
- Additional extensions can be added to increase lift range
- Extensions and pads are always made in the USA
- 1 ea. 37M-OM12T 12 Ton Bottle Jack
- 1 ea. 37M-ESC12 12 Ton Bottle Jack Extension Screw Collar
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE312 3" Jack Extension for 12 Ton Bottle Jack
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE612 6" Jack Extension for 12 Ton Bottle Jack
- 1 ea. 37M-SJR612 Universal Round Tube Jack Pad for 12 Ton Bottle Jack (Axle tube, leaf spring, etc.)
- 1 ea. 37M-SJ12BAG Heavy Duty Canvas Safe Jack Bag
In Use Pictures
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Quality product. Very well made and works as advertised.
I purchased the 12ton RV kit to do and upgrade on my travel trailer’s suspension. The SafeJack made ti possible to lift the trailer-Works great and very stable. Definitely recommend!
It is exactly what I needed to have available for my 1ton dually truck and 43 ft fifth wheel! I feel more secure in case trouble arises! Great product!
Great quality strong Jack. Very happy.
Jack and extensions work great. The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of 5 was that the bag had a couple of small holes in it when I received my new kit. Hopefully it will hold up over time. I expect that it will!
We Also Recommend