12 Ton RV Jack Kit
Travel with confidence; safeguard yourself and your RV with Safe Jack! The RV Jack Kit consolidates essential tools, transforming a 12-ton bottle jack into a compact and secure lifting solution. Consider adding the optional Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Base (97M-UBB) or the Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Stabilizer (97M-UBS) to reduce ground loading and maximize stability.
BE SAFER DURING LIFTING OPERATIONS
- Increases safety
- Makes jacking easy in a variety of ways
- More stable & secure
- Extends the jack's range and usefulness
- Compact & easy to stow
- Lift range is 9.5 inches – 25 inches
- For RVs 24,000 - 48,000 GVW.
- Extension Screw Collar provides maximum stroke
- Extensions and Lift Pads can be arranged in any combination
- Additional Extensions can be added to increase lift range
- Lift from the axle, frame, or other lift point
- Durable steel construction
- Extensions and Lift Pads are always made in the USA
- 1 ea. 37M-OM12T 12-ton Bottle Jack *
- 1 ea. 37M-ESC12 12-ton Bottle Jack Extension Screw Collar
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE312 3-inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE612 6-inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJR612 6-inch Universal Bottle Jack Lift Pad (Round cradle for axle, leaf spring, frame, etc.)
- 1 ea. 37M-SJ12BAG Heavy Duty Canvas Safe Jack Bag
In Use Pictures
12 Ton RV Jack Kit
I use my 12 ton safe jack kit on my 35 foot firth wheel. It has the right fittings, the right weight, and the easiest positive jack stroke!
This is a great compact jack set for a fifth wheel RV trailer. I used it on all 4 wheels to change bearings and wheel seals recently and it performed flawlessly. Ease in use and sturdy once elevated using the saddle attachment with the jack ram support collar. An absolute “must have” for this manned roadside emergencies.
The jack is heavy duty, and functions well.
I purchased the jack to use to lift my 15k pound fifth wheel mainly for repacking wheel bearings. It worked perfectly for my needs. The saddle under the axle provides much confidence that the RV is securely and safely lifted while maintenance is being done.
We Also Recommend