Universal Hi-Lift Stabilizer for 48" Jack
Think of the UNIVERSAL BASE PLATE and the other components of this system as LEGO blocks. Starting with the Base Plate as the foundation, other items can be added to create a stable and safe platform to operate a variety of bottle jacks or the Hi-Lift type farm jack. Interchangeable INSERT PLATES make switching from one type or size of jack to another a simple operation that just takes a couple of seconds. Take it along in the RV, 4X4, SUV, Service truck or on the farm.
- Low profile – Easy to Stow
- Reduces Ground Loading
- Provides a stable base for various types of jacks.
- Supports jacks on soft soil, mud, road shoulders
- Space Saving Design
- Switch from one type of jack to another in seconds.
- Less expensive than multiple base plates and takes less room.
- No Snag Points
- Only 18 X 8 X 1.5 inches
- Customizable -Works with Bottle jacks from 4- 20 tons, Hi-Lift Type farm jacks and automotive scissor jacks
- Can be used as an auxiliary base for automobile jacks
- Easy to use
- Easy to place using handles at each end
- Strong steel construction
- Powder coated finish
- 1ea. 97M-UBP Universal Base Plate
- 2ea. 97M-UBI Universal Base Insert
- 1ea. 97M-UShoe Universal Hi-Lift Jack Attachment
- 2ea. Cables for attaching 48" Hi-Lift Jack
- 1ea. Clevis and hardware for attaching Hi-Lift Jack
the order came with protective wrapping and nothing missing. Very well made and strong metal. Have not used yet, but first impressions were good, I don not regret ordering.
Bought the sergeant bottle jack kit with the base plates for both the bottle jack & a hi-lift jack. They work great & make lifting the jeep a breeze. Highly recommended!
A farm or handyman jack is called a widowmaker for good reason! Jacking with a standard farm jack puts everything and everyone at risk! The Safe Jack system is very strong and well thought out. It takes the wobble out of the original jack and gives it a firm base to work on too. Highly recommend it!! If you've never tested a farm jack in real life, don't wait to find out how dangerous on of them is in a real situation (non-test situation)...
still haven't had time to use it on my Jeep, but from what I've done just setting it up, I couldn't be happier!!
We Also Recommend