Conex Lifting Adapter
No matter what you call them, this is the easiest way to lift and level a shipping container.
It is important to level shipping containers for proper operation. An uneven container can cause issues with the correct operation and sealing of the doors.
The Conex Jack Adapter installs with a quarter turn and then cannot rotate once a load is placed on it. Coupled with a 20 ton bottle jack, you can SAFELY lift any container in just a couple of minutes. It can be used from any of the standard corner casting connection points on the side or front of a standard container.
- Super Strong
- Lighter Weight
- Simple to Install - Simple to Remove
- Works on all Standard Shipping Containers
- Balanced Handle to make Carry and Installation Simple.
- Will Not Rotate Once Load is Applies
- Bright Powder Coated Finish
- Saves time and effort
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Compact – Easy to stow
- Installs in seconds
- Easy to use
- Easy to place using handle
- Securely attaches to Conex/Shipping Container
- Strong steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Made in the USA
- 1ea. 36M-CLA
- 1ea. Product Instruction
We Also Recommend