8 Ton RV Jack Kit
Protect yourself and your RV by using the right lifting tools. Feel safer because you will be safer during lifting and jacking operations. Be prepared for most lifting tasks you might encounter while RVing. Feel safer knowing that the jack isn’t going to slip off an axle or topple off a stack of cribbing. The RV Jack Kit combines all of the most useful tools to turn a 8 ton bottle jack into a compact, powerful and safe lifting tool. Add the optional Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Base (97M-UBB) or the Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Stabilizer (97M-UBS) to decrease ground loading and increase stability. Stroke of 8 ton bottle jacks is ~5.25"
FEEL SAFER DURING LIFTING AND JACKING OPS
- Increases safety
- Makes jacking easy in a variety of ways
- More stable, secure
- Extends the range and usefulness
- Lift range of 8" – 26"
- For RV's up to 24,000 GVW.
- Extension Screw Collar provides max useful stroke
- Extensions and jack pads can be combined in any combination
- Lift at an axle, frame or other lift point
- Durable steel construction
- Extensions and pads are always made in the USA
- 1 ea. 37M-PL8T 8 Ton Bottle Jack
- 1 ea. 37M-ESC-8 Bottle Jack Extension Screw Collar
- 2 ea. 37M-SJE3 3" Inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE6 6" Inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJR3 Universal 3" Round Tube Bottle Jack Pad (Axle tube, leaf spring, etc.)
- 1 ea. 37M-SJ12BAG Heavy Duty Canvas Safe Jack Bag
In Use Pictures
The axle adapter was to small that came with the kit for my Rv, my fault for not reviewing that part. I received person attention from the Safe jack company after I made a comment I attached to a 5 star positive review. Even before I could call customer service I received a email. They got me the correct axle adapter right away. Customer service and the quality product set them apart. I would highly recommend them to everyone I know! Thank you very much, Chuck
We Also Recommend