6 Ton RV Jack Kit
Protect yourself and your RV by using the right lifting tools. Feel safer because you will be safer during lifting and jacking operations. Be prepared for most lifting tasks you might encounter while RVing. Feel safer knowing that the jack isn’t going to slip off an axle or topple off a stack of cribbing. The RV Jack Kit combines all of the most useful tools to turn a 6 ton bottle jack into a compact, powerful and safe lifting tool. Add the optional Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Base (97M-UBB) or the Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Stabilizer (97M-UBS) to decrease ground loading and increase stability.
FEEL SAFER DURING LIFTING AND JACKING OPS
- Increases safety
- Makes jacking easy in a variety of ways
- More stable, secure
- Extends the range and usefulness
- Lift range of 8" – 26"
- For RV's up to 24,000 GVW.
- Extension Screw Collar provides max useful stroke
- Extensions and jack pads can be combined in any combination
- Lift at an axle, frame or other lift point
- Durable steel construction
- Extensions and pads are always made in the USA
- 1 ea. 37M-SJ6T 6 Ton Bottle Jack (Omega Industrial Quality)
- 1 ea. 37M-ESC6 Bottle Jack Extension Screw Collar
- 2 ea. 37M-SJE3 3" Inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE6 6" Inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJR3 Universal 3" Round Tube Bottle Jack Pad (Axle tube, leaf spring, etc.)
- 1 ea. Heavy Duty Canvas Safe Jack Bag
In Use Pictures
Compared to the sketchy at best scissor jack that comes factory with the Wrangler, this is 1000x better! Way quicker, smoother, and most importantly, safer then factory.
Heavy duty, should do great.
Jack set was shipped quickly. The jack and accessories look well made. Tested jack and it needed no bleeding or adjusting out of the box.
Appears to be a very well-built, sturdy and easy-to-use jack. It is compact and comes in a nice carrying bag. I haven't needed to use it yet.
We Also Recommend