12 Ton 7" Universal Lift Pad
* "7-inch" refers to the diameter of the axle, not the Lift Pad.
The Safe Jack 7-inch Universal Lift Pad is best used under rounded surfaces up to 7 inches in diameter, such as the axles of semi-trucks and trailers. Its slim design makes for easy placement, and it's designed to integrate seamlessly with our Jack Extensions. By utilizing Safe Jack's Lift Pads, safety is greatly increased compared to the small contact area of your bottle jack's saddle. The pad offers expansive load support, distributing weight over a broader surface area. This augmented contact area bolsters stability and minimizes load force on the lift point. Moreover, the pad's size and configuration diminish the likelihood of slipping or tipping while jacking against a rounded surface. Cradle width is 7 inches and cradle depth is 3 inches.
Safe Jack utilizes the Extension Screw Collar to create a secure engagement for the Extensions and Lift Pads, as well as to maximize the available stroke to an additional 1.5 inches. These premade Extension Screw Collars are measured specifically for the bottle jack brands we carry. If you have your own bottle jack you wish to use instead, you may need to purchase a Custom Extension Screw Collar. If you opt out of purchasing a Custom Extension Screw Collar altogether, the adapters may still work, but you will not achieve the additional 1.5 inches of stroke. The 12-ton adapters will fit over a bottle jack saddle diameter of 1.25 inches - 1.75 inches (31.75 mm - 44.45 mm.) If the hydraulic cylinder (ram) is significantly smaller than this, we advise against using the adapters without an Extension Screw Collar, as the point of engagement will be unstable.
- Fits over bottle jacks with 1.25 inches - 1.75 inches (31.75 mm - 44.45 mm) diameter saddle
- Use on axles and rounded surfaces 2 inches - 7 inches in diameter (50.8 mm - 177.8 mm)
- Use on flat or box tubing up to 4.25 inches (107.95 mm)
- 2 inches of internal engagement
- Cradle width is 7 inches and cradle depth is 3 inches.
- Steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Compatible with most bottle jacks
- Numerous stacking combinations with other Safe Jack Extensions & Lift Pads
- Made in the USA
We Also Recommend