Universal Combination Stabilizer for 48" & 60" Jack
UPC: 854185005462 - 48"
UPC: 854185005479 - 60"
Think of the UNIVERSAL BASE PLATE and the other components of this system as LEGO blocks. Starting with the Base Plate as the foundation, other items can be added to create a stable and safe platform to operate a variety of bottle jacks or the Hi-Lift type farm jack. Interchangeable INSERT PLATES make switching from one type or size of jack to another a simple operation that just takes a couple of seconds. Take it along in the RV, 4X4, SUV, Service truck or on the farm.
- Low profile – Easy to Stow
- Reduces Ground Loading
- Provides a stable base for various types of jacks.
- Supports jacks on soft soil, mud, road shoulders
- Space Saving Design
- Switch from one type of jack to another in seconds.
- Less expensive than multiple base plates and takes less room.
- No Snag Points
- Only 18 X 8 X 1.5 inches
- Customizable -Works with Bottle jacks from 4- 20 tons, Hi-Lift Type farm jacks and automotive scissor jacks
- Can be used as an auxiliary base for automobile jacks
- Easy to use
- Easy to place using handles at each end
- Strong steel construction
- Powder coated finish
- 1ea. 97M-UBP Universal Base Plate
- 2ea. 97M-UBI Universal Base Insert
- 1ea. 97M-UShoe Universal Hi-Lift Jack Attachment
- 20ea. Fender Washers for attaching Bottle Jack
- 4ea. Countersunk Screws for attaching Bottle Jack
- 4ea. Wing Nuts for attaching Bottle Jack
- 4ea. Tabs for attaching Bottle Jack
- 2ea. Cables for attaching 48" Hi-Lift Jack
- 1ea. Clevis and hardware for attaching Hi-Lift Jack
Just what I needed . I will see you guys pronto.
Haven’t tried it out yet but looks good and heavy duty. It sucks that it went on sale right after I bought it
Brilliantly made and inspires confidence
I ordered a bottle jack and the universal stabilizer base plate with an adapter for the bottle jack and the Hi Lift Jack. The adapter for the Hi Lift Jack, with its guide wires, is an excellent addition to the inherently unstable Hi Lift Jack, so I highly recommend it. The bottle jack I received is a very nice, heavy duty jack with several different size height adaptors and two Lift plates - a U-shaped one and a flat lift plate. Not to mention it all came in a very nice, heavy duty canvas carry bag. So the ONLY thing I'm not super impressed with is the adapter plate that secures the bottle jack to the universal base plate. This adapter plate comes with a big bag of washers and four heavy duty metal tabs. The adapter plate has a bunch of holes drilled in it. So the idea is to place the bottle jack in the middle of the adapter plate, identify which holes to put the bolts through that will give you the best chance (once you stack enough washers) of positioning the four metal tabs over the corners of the bottle jack. All secured with wing nuts, which require a screwdriver underneath the adapter to get anywhere near right enough of POSSIBLY holding the bottle jack in position. Once you have FINALLY managed to "secure" the bottle jack to the Rube Goldberg contraption of an adapter plate...THEN you must secure the bottle jack/adapter plate assembly onto the universal stabilizer base plate. A very frustrating design that, frankly, isn't very user friendly or effective. Other than that, everything else I received from Safe Jack, I am very pleased with. And, like I said, anyone who owns a Hi Lift Jack MUST also own the Safe Jack stabilizer base plate.
My recent purchase of Safe Jack products has allowed me to be not only more productive but, also to do tasks with ease and much more safely than in the past. I found all the products made and designed very well. If you are considering purchasing any of Safe Jack products you cannot go wrong. The products are well worth every cent and customer service is outstanding.
We Also Recommend