Bottle Jack Recovery Kit With 12 Ton Bottle Jack
FEEL SAFER DURING LIFTING AND JACKING OPS
Feel safer during lifting and jacking operations. Be prepared for any lifting task life might throw at you. Feel safer knowing that the jack isn’t going to slip off an axle or topple off a stack of cribbing. The Bottle Jack Recovery Kit combines all of the most useful tools to turn a 12 ton bottle jack into a compact, powerful and safe lifting tool. Add the optional Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Base (97M-UBB) or the Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Stabilizer (97M-UBS) to decrease ground loading and increase stability.
- Increases safety
- Makes jacking easy in a variety of ways
- More stable, and secure
- Extends the range and usefulness of the jack
- Compact easy to carry and stow
- Easy to use
- Lift range of 9.5" – 27"
- Extension Screw Collar provides max useful stroke
- Extensions and jack pads can be combined in any combination
- Lift at an axle, frame or other lift point
- Durable steel construction
- Additional extensions can be added to increase lift range
- Extensions and pads are always made in the USA
- 1 ea. 37M-OM12T 12 Ton Bottle Jack
- 1 ea. 37M-ESC12 12 Ton Bottle Jack Extension Screw Collar
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE312 3" Jack Extension for 12 Ton Bottle Jack
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE612 6" Jack Extension for 12 Ton Bottle Jack
- 1 ea. 37M-SJAF12 Flat Jack Pad for 12 Ton Bottle Jack
- 1 ea. 37M-SJR612 Universal Round Tube Jack Pad for 12 Ton Bottle Jack (Axle tube, leaf spring, etc.)
- 1 ea. 37M-SJ12BAG Heavy Duty Canvas Safe Jack Bag
In Use Pictures
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Funny thing about a jack is it’s difficult to rate it without having used it. Ironically, who wants to have to use it? So, without having used it yet, I’m willing to tentatively give this kit 5 stars based solely on it’s quality of construction. The components seem very robust and I have no doubt this jack system will serve me well when I ultimately need it.
I've had to jack up my trailer before and it was a pain finding blocks of wood and making sure they were stable. Today I used my Safe Jack for the first time. It was AWESOME!!!! Easy, quick and much safer. So glad I spent the time to look for this and spent a little extra $. Well worth the investment.
I’ve got a 40’ 5th wheel toy hauler. 16,500lbs.
Pretty much exactly what I needed, although I could use another 2” in reach. Solid product. Professionally packaged and delivered. Pricey, but well worth the cost in my opinion. Used it twice to lift the coach (bearing maintenance) and glad I had the extra capacity. Would be great if they threw in the base plate with the 12-ton kit. I can see great value in having that as a standard kit inclusion.
Very pleased with what I’ve purchased.
Very please with my jack and the extension set.
Have not had to use it yet, but it’s better to have it and not need it......than to be on the side of the road with a 24k lbs loaded trailer and no jack to lift it....
“ GO DAWGS “......
We Also Recommend