6 Ton Flat Pad
Safe Jack Flat Jack pads have 16X the surface area of the jack ram alone. That means that instead of 4900 lbs. per square inch (6000 lb. load) the pressure on the load would only be 375 lbs. That’s a lot safer. In addition, the size of the pad makes the jack far less likely to slip or tip. Jack pads simply slip on the end of the jack ram or extension without tools.
4" x 4" Flat Pad
Fits most 6 Ton bottle jacks (typically 1.25" diameter ram).
6 Ton Accessories not for use on Toyota OEM or Telescoping Jacks.
JACK PAD SIMPLY SLIPS ON THE END OF THE JACK
- Increases safety
- 16X Increased contact area
- Less likely to damage contact area
- Fits 6 ton jacks with 1.22" - 1.260" ram (31 - 32mm)
- Requires 1/2" engagement of ram
- Load rating 6 tons
- 4X4 inch pad size
- Steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Compatible with most bottle jacks
- Compatible with Bogert jack extensions
- Compatible with Bogert jack adapters
- Made in the USA
- 1ea. 37M-SJAF Flat Jack Pad
- 1ea. Product Instructions
- 1ea. Product Questionnaire
In Use Pictures
We Also Recommend