Bottle Jack Recovery Kit Without 6 Ton Bottle Jack
Feel safer during lifting and jacking operations. Be prepared for any lifting task the trail might throw at you. Feel safer knowing that the jack isn’t going to slip off an axle or topple off a stack of cribbing. The Bottle Jack Recovery Kit combines all of the most useful tools to turn a 6 ton bottle jack into a compact, powerful and safe lifting tool. Add the optional Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Base (97M-UBB) or the Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Stabilizer (97M-UBS) to decrease ground loading and increase stability.
* Requires bottle jack with 1.25" RAM OD
FEEL SAFER DURING LIFTING AND JACKING OPS
- Increases safety
- Makes jacking easy in a variety of ways
- More stable, secure
- Extends the range and usefulness
- Adds up to 21 inches to your jack's capability
- Extensions and jack pads can be combined in any combination
- Lift at an axle, frame or other lift point
- Durable steel construction
- Extensions and pads are always made in the USA
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE3 3" Inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE6 6" Inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJA8 8.5"-12" Inch Adjustable Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJAF Flat Bottle Jack Pad
- 1 ea. 37M-SJR3 Universal 3" Round Tube Bottle Jack Pad (Axle tube, leaf spring, etc.)
- 1 ea. Heavy Duty Canvas Safe Jack Bag
- 1 ea. 37M-ESC6 6 Ton Extension Screw Collar
In Use Pictures
Very solid kit. I already had a jack and this kit was perfect. Very solid and detailed craftsmanship. One suggestion...get extra o-rings if you plan on removing the adapter often. They will get brittle and break. The adapter will still work just fine with a broke o-ring. If you swap extensions, it won’t be as easy to install a new one. Still workable though.
I'm very happy with the quality of the product.
We knew there had to be a safer and better way to lift our 36 foot 5th Wheel. We we surprised that it had already been invented. We are very thankful that Safe Jack's were available for our 12 and 6 ton bottle Jack's. Very easy to use.
I am happy with the Safe Jack. Thank you
Haven't gotten to use it yet but looking forward to it. Looks to be good quality and exactly what I was looking for.
We Also Recommend