Bottle Jack Recovery Kit Without 6 Ton Bottle Jack
Feel safer during lifting and jacking operations. Be prepared for any lifting task the trail might throw at you. Feel safer knowing that the jack isn’t going to slip off an axle or topple off a stack of cribbing. The Bottle Jack Recovery Kit combines all of the most useful tools to turn a 6 ton bottle jack into a compact, powerful and safe lifting tool. Add the optional Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Base (97M-UBB) or the Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Stabilizer (97M-UBS) to decrease ground loading and increase stability.
6 Ton Accessories not for use on Toyota OEM or Telescoping Jacks.
FEEL SAFER DURING LIFTING AND JACKING OPS
- Increases safety
- Makes jacking easy in a variety of ways
- More stable, secure
- Extends the range and usefulness
- Adds up to 21 inches to your jack's capability
- Extensions and jack pads can be combined in any combination
- Lift at an axle, frame or other lift point
- Durable steel construction
- Extensions and pads are always made in the USA
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE3 3" Inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJE6 6" Inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJA8 8.5"-12" Inch Adjustable Bottle Jack Extension
- 1 ea. 37M-SJAF Flat Bottle Jack Pad
- 1 ea. 37M-SJR3 Universal 3" Round Tube Bottle Jack Pad (Axle tube, leaf spring, etc.)
- 1 ea. 37M-SJ12BAG Heavy Duty Canvas Safe Jack Bag
- 1 ea. 37M-ESC6 6 Ton Extension Screw Collar
In Use Pictures
I am not an off-roader, but a DIYfer with a small garage and an old car syndrome. I cannot fit a hydraulic lift in my garage, and have to go by with jacks and stands. The biggest inconvenience is a need of extra lifting range while the car is jacked on the stands. Stacked wood under bottle jacks does solve the problem; however is often not a safe option.
Dreading about the upcoming suspension work I went googling for jack risers. I came across the Safe Jack Recovery Kit, which looked very attractive for what I was looking for, and I ordered two. All I can tell it made my life way much easier! I was able to tilt the front end for transmission fluid drain. It wouldn’t be a big deal if the car were on the ground. When it was raised on the jack stands, even a bit as it was, the jack range became not sufficient.
After trying the first two, I ordered two more to add versatility of shuffling back and forth between the front and back. It may sound as overkill, but, as I said in the beginning, I have no option of the lift stand. In addition, the newer cars are becoming less and less friendlier for DIY lifting, which makes the Recovery Kits indispensable in a small garage.
Already had bottle jack, so purchased this kit. Really adds alot of flexibility and saves time being able to put an extension and an accessory on your bottle jack. Much safer than cobbling together wood or plastic to get the needed height. Works great as a third hand to hold items in place when working underneath vehicle or trailer.
Replaced my trucks poor and inadequate mechanical jack with the Safe Jack and now I have a robust and well equipped jack for safe tire changes that I integrate into my overland recovery system.
Makes me feel way better about using my bottle Jack. Worth the money! Customer service was also top notch!
Very useable kit with allot of options with jack extensions.
We Also Recommend