Universal Base Plate
Think of the UNIVERSAL BASE PLATE and the other components of this system as LEGO blocks. Starting with the Base Plate as the foundation, other items can be added to create a stable and safe platform to operate a variety of bottle jacks or the Hi-Lift type farm jack. Interchangeable INSERT PLATES make switching from one type or size of jack to another a simple operation that just takes a couple of seconds. Take it along in the RV, 4X4, SUV, Service truck or on the farm.
- Low profile – Easy to Stow
- Reduces Ground Loading
- Provides a stable base for various types of jacks.
- Supports jacks on soft soil, mud, road shoulders
- Space Saving Design
- Switch from one type of jack to another in seconds.
- Less expensive than multiple base plates and takes less room.
- No Snag Points
- Only 18 X 8 X 1.5 inches
- Customizable -Works with Bottle jacks from 4- 20 tons, Hi-Lift Type farm jacks and automotive scissor jacks
- Can be used as an auxiliary base for automobile jacks
- Easy to use
- Easy to place using handles at each end
- Strong steel construction
- Powder coated finish
- 1ea. 97M-UBP Universal Base Plate
Well engineered and great storage in the ammo box hope, I hope I never need to use it. Make sure you don’t store it on it’s side.
High quality materials, good solid base for safe working with a tractor jack
Simple to set up. Convenient for storage. Jack still fits into storage bag with base plate attached. Great having a stable base under the jack.
Simple and sturdy design. Great packaging. Highly recommend!
A very well conceived solution that HI-lift should have designed. Something thats compact and alleviatetes a few of the known problems we occasionally have with HL jack.
My only complaint is the base plate did not fit the base of my HL jack without lits of grinding and hammering to my jack- about 3/8 “ too wide. It is a branded HL jack not a knock off and the base plate meant for it did not fit.
Stephen, sorry you had trouble with the fit of your jacks foot into the base plate. The standard cast iron Hi-Lift foot fits perfectly but some of the Hi-Lift and knock off jacks are using a stamped steel foot. We have just come out with a solid steel foot that will replace any of the Hi-Lift feet and it fits perfectly in our base plate.
We Also Recommend