Universal Bottle Jack Stabilizer
Think of the UNIVERSAL BASE PLATE and the other components of this system as LEGO blocks. Starting with the Base Plate as the foundation, other items can be added to create a stable and safe platform to operate a variety of bottle jacks or the Hi-Lift type farm jack. Interchangeable INSERT PLATES make switching from one type or size of jack to another a simple operation that just takes a couple of seconds. Take it along in the RV, 4X4, SUV, Service truck or on the farm.
- Low profile – Easy to Stow
- Reduces Ground Loading
- Provides a stable base for various types of jacks.
- Supports jacks on soft soil, mud, road shoulders
- Space Saving Design
- Switch from one type of jack to another in seconds.
- Less expensive than multiple base plates and takes less room.
- No Snag Points
- Only 18 X 8 X 1.5 inches
- Customizable -Works with Bottle jacks from 4- 20 tons, Hi-Lift Type farm jacks and automotive scissor jacks
- Can be used as an auxiliary base for automobile jacks
- Easy to use
- Easy to place using handles at each end
- Strong steel construction
- Powder coated finish
- 1ea. 97M-UBP Universal Base Plate
- 1ea. 97M-UBI Universal Base Insert
- 20ea. Fender Washers for attaching Bottle Jack
- 4ea. Countersunk Screws for attaching Bottle Jack
- 4ea. Wing Nuts for attaching Bottle Jack
- 4ea. Tabs for attaching Bottle Jack
have not used stabilizer yet but seem it will be a goog addition.
It is always nice to have the right tool for the job. I just acquired a 23’ Born Free motorhome with a GVWR of 11k lbs. The bottle jack stabilizer and the 12 ton Bottle Jack Recovery Kit made safe and easy work of lifting the beast off the ground! I was able to use these tools to lift the drivers side of the RV high enough to remove the Onan 4K generator set, as it (the generator) sat on my floor jack, out from under the fiberglass side skirt. Safe Jack equipment is the real deal and it works as advertised!
The adapters ROCK! Made me feel comfortable and safe lifting up my 5th wheel to change a tire.
I was concerned that my '89 Westy Syncro was too high for the standard jack. My son showed me his Safe Jack set up and I was convinced. Ordered the jack on line and set up the components. Now I feel confident for off grid travel.
Thanks Safe Jack for fast delivery and a GREAT product!
Quality equipment that will give you a lifetime of "glad you did".
We Also Recommend