Orca Performance Fin
The Orca-Performance Fin triples the effective rudder area providing a tighter turn radius and sharp crisp directional control at any speed. The larger surface area of the Orca-Performance Fin blocks cavitation better than hydrofoils while adding the benefit of enhanced slow speed maneuvering and heading control.
" Your ORCA FIN WITH THE CLAMP MOUNT is an amazing product!!! My crestliner discovery 1450 with a 40 Mercury outboard had a serious problems with HIGH BOW RISE to where I couldn't see in front of me and the boat would not plane, even at full throttle. The ORCA FIN was added to my boat along with a 4 blade propeller and both problems are gone. There is virtually no bow rise and the boat planes almost immediately!!!! This video truly shows the effectiveness of the ORCA FIN. Thank you! -Thomas
The Orca-Performance Fin installs in minutes without drilling using the 45M-Clamp kit or bolts directly to the cavitation plate using included hardware. The Orca fin is usually mounted with the fins down but may be installed fins up without modification if you desire less aggressive control. Used and tested on fishing boats, runabouts, pontoon boats, cruisers, ski boats and bass boats since 2002.
Recommended for motors from 80 to 300 Horsepower with up to a 16" Diameter Prop
- 3x the Steering Control
- 2x the Turn Rate
- 3x the Effective Rudder Area
- Get on plane faster
- Prevents Cavitation
- Maximizes Thrust Resulting in Improved Engine Performance
- Reduces Bow Rise
- Improves Visibility
- Black Powder Coated Aluminum.
- Made from 3/16" Aluminum.
- Designed for boat motors with propellers up to 16 inches in diameter
- Use on outboard and I/O engines up to 300HP (Not recommended for the Volvo with exhaust through cavitation plate.)
- Compatible with autopilot systems
- Simple installation
- Patent Pending
- Made in USA
No holes to drill when mounting the Uncle Norm's Fins with the No-Drill Clamp Set. Works on most outboard and I/O stern drives up to 300 HP. It's simple, fast and effective. Aluminum construction and powder coated for good looks and durability.
- Designed to be Used with the Orca-Performance Fin and Dolphin-Trolling Fin
- No Holes to Drill in the Motor
- Machined from Solid Aluminum Bar Stock
- Stainless Steel Hardware Included
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Installs Quickly with Minimal Tools
- Can Be Removed in Minutes
- Simple Instructions
- Made in USA
In Use Pictures
I installed with the fins up, it keeps me from constantly steering back and Forth when going at slow speeds, which keeps it up out of the water when up in a plane.
The instructions were clear and once I cleaned-up the lower end, I was able to drill and fasten the fin. There is still plenty of room for the cooling-water muff I use for winterizing. EASY INSTALL!
works great, got it quick, helpful people to order with
Steering is so much easier at slow speeds, wife and kids can now dock the boat!
My Sea Ray 270 will now respond to helm input without power being applied...Makes docking much less stressful
We Also Recommend