Universal Hi-Lift Stabilizer for 60" Jack
Think of the UNIVERSAL BASE PLATE and the other components of this system as LEGO blocks. Starting with the Base Plate as the foundation, other items can be added to create a stable and safe platform to operate a variety of bottle jacks or the Hi-Lift type farm jack. Interchangeable INSERT PLATES make switching from one type or size of jack to another a simple operation that just takes a couple of seconds. Take it along in the RV, 4X4, SUV, Service truck or on the farm.
- Low profile – Easy to Stow
- Reduces Ground Loading
- Provides a stable base for various types of jacks.
- Supports jacks on soft soil, mud, road shoulders
- Space Saving Design
- Switch from one type of jack to another in seconds.
- Less expensive than multiple base plates and takes less room.
- No Snag Points
- Only 18 X 8 X 1.5 inches
- Customizable -Works with Bottle jacks from 4- 20 tons, Hi-Lift Type farm jacks and automotive scissor jacks
- Can be used as an auxiliary base for automobile jacks
- Easy to use
- Easy to place using handles at each end
- Strong steel construction
- Powder coated finish
- 1ea. 97M-UBP Universal Base Plate
- 1ea. 97M-UBI Universal Base Insert
- 1ea. 97M-USHOE Hi-Lift Base Plate Shoe Attachment
- 2ea. 97M-CABLE60 Cables for attaching 60" Hi-Lift Jack
- 1ea. 97M-CLEVIS Clevis and hardware for attaching Hi-Lift Jack
I was some what skeptical when we first purchased this product as it is two cables and a plate connected to the jack by a pin. My skepticism was quickly wiped away when I employed the system and jacked up our 2008 Ford F-150 and the jack did not sway from side to side. I am very impressed and would highly recommend this product to every Hi-Lift Jack owner in the world. Thank you Safe Jack for helping us to keep our Biologists safe in the field.
Awesome product that works exactly as described, a must have for anyone that uses a hi lift jack to lift things
Thank you Major! I'm glad you like what we do.
We Also Recommend