Secure chains, straps and chokers to
Hi-Lift Style Jacks.
Safely lift loads that you cannot get a Hi-Lift under.
Use the SJSL to lift loads that would be forward of the jack base and to lift loads that are situated where it is not possible to place the jack under the load. Use it to pick up tractor tires, lift vehicles out of ruts or off obstacles. Use to lift machinery, shipping containers, boat trailers etc. Use to pull posts, shrubs and brush.
- Improves safety
- Greatly improves jacks usefulness
- Lift loads that are too low for a Farm Jack
- Lift loads that are forward of the jack base
- Compact – easy to stow
- Installs in seconds
- Quick release pins for fast installation
- Securely attaches chains or lift straps or chokers
- No tools required to install – Quick Release fastener
- Can be used with up to ⅜" chain or High Strength Lift Straps
- Durable powder coat finish
- Made in the USA
- 1ea. 51M-SJSL Secure Lifter
- 1ea. Bale Pin
- 1ea. Product Instruction
- 1ea. Product Questionnaire
In Use Pictures
I had been wanting to lift the corners of a loaded conex (shipping container) for about a year. Saw the u-tube video of a conex box being lifted and knew my problem had been solved. Very happy with the way this tool preformed. Definitely Maxed-out the working capacity of my small light-duty hi-lift farm jack.
Great heavy duty
I purchased a hi-lift jack to pull tree stumps and few old fence posts on my property. Using the Secure Lifter is so much quicker to set up and break down when pulling a stump than using something like an anchor shackle. Quick, simple and effective.
We Also Recommend