12" x 12" Compact Jack Stand Kit
“Warning! To avoid injury or death, support the load with a suitable support”
This is the warning you'll see on any modern lifting device. In remote environments, locating suitable support can be a challenge. Traditional jack stands often lack versatility and can be cumbersome. Our jack stands, however, offer a compact and adaptable solution! Featuring wide bases for excellent stability and flotation, they are accompanied by interchangeable, stackable extensions that allow you to achieve the desired height efficiently and safely.
- Increases safety
- Stable and secure for emergency repairs
- Great supportive tool for performing ladder lifts
- 12 inches by 12 inches
- Rated for 6 Tons
- Compatible with Safe Jack 6-ton Bottle Jack Extensions and Lift Pads
- Numerous combinations for the Extensions and Lift Pads
- Support from the axle, frame, or other lift point
- Compact and portable
- Durable steel construction
- Base plate, Bottle Jack Extensions, and Lift Pads are made in the USA
- 1ea. 17M-JS1212 Jack Stand Base
- 1ea. 37M-SJE3 3-inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1ea. 37M-SJE6 6-inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 1ea. 37M-SJA8 8.5 -12-Inch Adjustable Bottle Jack Extension
- 1ea. 37M-SJAF Flat Bottle Jack Lift Pad
- 1ea. 37M-SJR3 3-inch Universal Bottle Jack Lift Pad (Round cradle for axle, leaf spring, frame, etc.)
- 1ea. 37M-SJ12BAG Heavy Duty Canvas Safe Jack Bag
In Use Pictures
Haven’t had the need to use it but I’m confident this will do the job. I wanted a stand that allowed me to safely jack my van on or off-road. This is perfect.
I received a 3/16 inch thick version of Safe Jack’s jack stand base. Super flat and tight fit with the extensions created a super stable base for use on my truck, tractor and toy hauler. It will live in the back of my truck and used for safety. You should NEVER trust a jack alone!
Bought a heap of goodies and was very pleased to see how well made everything is. I will be carrying the 12" base and all of the extensions in my Power Wagon while off-roading coupled with a 20 ton hydraulic/Pneumatic jack. Not much I won't be able to accomplish with my safe jack gear!
We Also Recommend